Colony Premise 2019
Now $549 $819
Brought to you by Barossa Bike
Colour - Metal Gold / Rainbow
This reliable freestyle demon has returned with even more value in 2019, the Colony Premise has been taken to the next level with high quality and fun spec. The Premise is an expert level freestyle BMX bike that will help the rider that wants to improve their everyday riding and tear up their local park. Built with full chromoly frame, forks and bars to provide a strong yet lightweight BMX bike that can handle all the punishment you can give it. Colony have equipped the Premise with double wall rims and an Aztec Fat Seat so that bouth you and you bike can survive the biggest humps in reliable comfort. Take your riding to the next level with the freestyle BMX machine from Colony.
• Frame: Colony Premise Full CrMo, 20.75″ TT 13.25″ rear, 75.2 HT, 71 ST, Mid BB, Integrated Headset.
• Stand over Height: 8.0″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
• Forks: Colony Premise Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube.
• Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
• Lever: Alloy
• Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
• Headset: Integrated
• Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy
• Bars: Colony Full CrMo, 9.0″ Rise x 29.5″ Wide
• Grips: Colony Much Room
• Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
• Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular, tapered 8 spline 19mm spindle 170mm
• Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
• Chain: KMC
• Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
• Rims: Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
• Front Tyre: 20×2.25″
• Rear Tyre: 20×2.25″
• Spokes: Black
• Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
• Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full Sealed Bearing with 9t driver, 36h
• Seat & Seatpost: Colony Have Fun Fat Seat/Post Combo
• Weight: 11.2kgs
Barossa Bike is a retail outlet and bike workshop in Nuriootpa, S.A. Please contact Louis for your bike sales (Trek, Merida, Norco, BMX) parts, accessories, and of course bike service & repair. Just call or email to book in your next bike appointment.
Barossa Bike offer service and repairs to your bike. Do you have a bike in the back of the shed gathering dust because it is in need of a service or repair. We can arrange pick-up, repair and delivery of your bicycle.
Do you have accessories that require installation to your bike. Maybe you require bike assembly. Barossa Bike maintains the largest bicycle hire fleet in the Barossa Valley which we maintain using an extensive range of specialty bike equipment in our workshop.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Barossa Bike offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.